The following organizations or outreach efforts reflect the active outreach to our local, national and international community. As a member of our congregation, you can become involved in helping others who need our help and Christian love.
- Habitat for Humanity -- SPPC partners with other San Antonio Presbyterian churches to sponsor and build a home for a needy family each year.
- San Antonio Metropolitan Ministries (SAMM) -- Volunteers from our church assist on the second Saturday each month by checking in overnight residents, providing programs and leading Bible studies for the families.
- House of Neighborly Services (HNS) -- SPPC supports HNS through donations of time and financial help. We collect and deliver non-perishable food items monthly and support the organization's Christmas family program.
- Presbyterian Children's Home (PCH) -- SPPC members serve on the Board of PCH and work with the local auxiliary to assist with fund raising to support the children.
- Christian Assistance Ministry (CAM) -- Volunteers from SPPC staff the food bank and counsel families who need financial assistance.
- Alternative Gift Market -- This annual event allows SPPC members to purchase unusual Christmas gifts. The market provides many handmade items and the opportunity to donate money for supplies and food for needy people in poor countries around the world.
- Thanksgiving Harvest Table -- SPPC collects and delivers non-perishable food items for the residents at the SAMM Shelter each Thanksgiving.
- Faith Ministry (Mexico Mission Trip) -- Church members travel to Reynosa, Mexico each summer to help construct a home for a needy family.
- T-Shirts for SAMM -- During the Christmas season, SPPC provides blank Christmas cards to the SAMM Shelter resident for their use and delivers T-shirts on Christmas Eve.
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes -- SPPC volunteers prepare and deliver food to the homeless in San Antonio.
- The Giving Tree -- During the month of December, a tree with tags identifying various gifts is displayed in the church Narthex. Members take a tag, buy the gift, and place it under the tree. These gifts are divided among SAMM, House of Neighborly Service, and the Presbyterian Children's Home.